Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This week I have learned about EduWiki.us with over 2,000 resources for projects which will help me implement my NETS-T goal of modeling the Web 2.0 tools for my students. I might need to adjust which web tools I want to implement first. The Google presentation sounds like it might be able to be added sooner than a blog or wiki would be added. I will stick with the two goals in my original GAME Plan for now. Until I have mastered those two basic goals, I do not feel like I should add or change my learning goals. I do think it is helpful to write down my goals and assess my progress so that I can make changes each week. It is also helpful to hear suggestions from my colleagues as they have experiences about using the web tools from which I can benefit.

3 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about not adding any new goals to your plate! I don't know much about Google presentation. That's like PowerPoint, but on Google, so anyone with a Google account can edit it, right? Honestly, right now I've heard about and learned about so many new things that they are all swimming around in my head. EduWiki.us is an awesome site, isn't it? I just have not had more than a few minutes to explore, but I'm excited about delving deeper into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in looking into google presentations. I have spent some time exploring EduWiki.us and I think it is a wonderful resource and look forward to implementing into my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debb

    Google presentation was mentioned in the part 2 video by Diana Laufengert. She liked it because the students could collaborate/build one project where all students can work on it at the same time. I really need to research about it more, but it sounds like a good solution to groups relying or letting one person do the typing/creating/adding information because of the software format.

    ReplyDelete